- My short story collection, Proof of Me and Other Stories, was awarded the New American Fiction prize, judged by Nick White. The Book launch will be held March 24, 2022 in Philadelphia at AWP!
- I will be reading alongside other Ad Hoc authors on Saturday, November 29 at 1:30pm EST (7:30pm GMT). Please contact Erica if you’d like a link
- Sugar Mountain, my novella-in-flash, is available through Ad Hoc Fiction Press. Please contact Erica directly if you are in New England (copies are $10)!
- Can Serrat, a retreat and residency space for writers and artists just outside Barcelona, Catalunya, selected me as one of 16 writing fellows for February and March 2022.
- ” How Do You Know When a Story is Done? How Veteran Writers Assess Their Work” Interview by Kevin Binder, in Phoebe Journal, September 2020
- “How Long Does it Take to Write a Short Story?” Interview by Kevin Binder, in Phoebe Journal, August 2020
- London Independent Story Prize interview (semifinalist) with Ozge Gozturk, for “Why My Mother is No Longer a Hairdresser”
- Bath Flash Fiction Award interview with Jude Higgins about Sugar Mountain (May 2020)
- Belt It Out, podcast reading and interview hosted by Steven LaFond (May 2020)
- Carve Magazine, Interview with Anna Zumbahlen (Fall, 2019)
- Monday Must Read, interview with Mary Carroll-Hackett (June 2015)
- One Bike, One Year, Interview with Devi Lockwood (January 2015)
- American Short Fiction, interview with Nate Brown (2014)
- London Independent Story Prize (LISP), interview with Ozge Gozturk (2018)
- Smokelong Quarterly, interview with Jen Brown (2014)
- Smokelong Quarterly, interview with Marty D. Ison (2005)
• National Flash Fiction Day New Zealand virtual festival, “Because I Love Her” (May 20, 2020)